Friday, March 14, 2014

Sydney Courtyard Marriott North Ryde, Australia

Nice hotel on outskirts of Sydney


I chose to stay at the Courtyard North Ryde rather than the Marriott downtown because this hotel was equidistant from our office in Parramatta and the Sydney Motorsports park which was hosting the Top Gear festival.  

It was a good choice.  

The staff were, as usual at Marriott hotels, exceptionally nice, making me feel welcome when I checked in and providing a pleasant option at breakfast when all I wanted was a bowl of fresh fruit from the buffet.   

My room was large and comfortable and had two large windows, one of which opened to let the fresh air in.  

It was also a pleasure to have a large well-appointed exercise room in the hotel with treadmills, an elliptical, stationary bicycles and a other equipment.

No comments: